Saturday, January 24, 2015

Vote of thanks at the closing ceremony of Consultative Meeting of Experts on Capacity Development Mr. Jianhua Cai, President, China Training Center of Reproductive Health and Family Care

I am here giving short notes regarding his speech.


I deem it a great honor to propose the vote of thanks on behalf of ................... to all of you here. 

We are deeply indebted to you for articulating the voice of training experts and institutions from ................... states.

I would like to take this opportunity to extend our most sincere thanks to all our guests who gather in .............. from various destinations. 


 My special thanks go to Dr. ................ , and every one of you here for your great efforts to the successful conclusion of this meeting.

Also, we thank Dr. ........ , Director-General, Department of ....................... , who came by all the way for the closing ceremony last night. 

Before I pass the micro to ...................... , I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to you all again for taking your time and sharing your wisdom here in the past four days. 

 I’m sure you will have a good time there, and wish you all a wonderful journey home. 

Thank you. 


Reference:
[1]http://www.ctc-health.org.cn/file/070513thankscjh.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment